In this post we are sharing one of our favorite brownie recipes. We will also give you two decoration ideas that we personally love. This is our recipe but you can choose the quantities and chocolates that you like the most.
- 200g ground chocolate 70% Nicaragua El Castillero
- 120g butter
- 4 eggs
- 250-300g sugar
- 60g wheat flour
- 50g ground chocolate 55% Ecuador Finca Garyth
- 1 teaspoon of sal
- Vanilla extract
- Melt 200g of chocolate and butter in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- Then we add the mixture of chocolate with butter and mix.
- Finally we add the flour (sifted), salt and the remaining 50g of chocolate (this one without melting).
- Mix and transfer everything to a container and bake at 175ºC for 25-30 minutes.
The brownie is done when we insert a knife in the center and it comes out slightly wet. If, on the other hand, the brownie cooks very quickly on the outside but is raw on the inside, we can cover the surface with aluminum foil to prevent it from burning.
Chocolate sauce with whipped cream. For the sauce, put chocolate and hot cream in equal parts in a bowl, let stand for 2 minutes and then whisk until combined. For the cream, we will whip cream in a bowl with a vanilla pod and sugar to taste. We also like to add dried fruit and cacao nibs for some crunchy texture.
Cream cheese and orange frosting. For the frosting we will use 125g of whipping cream, 65g of cream cheese and 25g of icing sugar, vanilla and orange zest, we whip it all together. To finish, we grate some more orange over the entire dessert.
Leave us your comments
We’ve created this post to help you improve your experience with our products, but remember to experiment with your own recipes and, if you feel like, let us know your feedback.
Find more recipes, news and tips to make the most of specialty coffee and bean-to-bar chocolate.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive these tips, news and promotions by email.